In this time of uncertainty with the progression of the COVID-19 outbreak, we would like to outline the steps we are taking to ensure the safety of our staff and customers while ensuring the business runs as smoothly as it can during this difficult time. We are actively monitoring the situation and are taking the advice laid out by the government in their daily briefings.
Our Technical, Sales and Admin staff are still available by email, phone or live chat during our normal office hours.
· Our showroom is now open but strictly by appointment only to help us enforce social distancing and to allow us to clean and prepare between each appointment. Please email email@example.com with available dates and times, and we will book you in.
· Our office staff are now working on a rota basis and working remotely. We are trying to keep disruption to a minimum; however, due to this distributed workforce, there is the possibility of delays on responses to queries and quotation requests.
· Our factories and suppliers have resumed, but some delays are now in place due to the current situation.
· Deliveries have resumed, and we are receiving products on backorder.
· Our Installation teams have now resumed, where safe to do so while following government guidelines.
Where to find the latest information
Updates on COVID-19: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus