In this time of uncertainty with the progression of the COVID-19 outbreak, we would like to outline the steps we are taking to ensure the safety of our staff and customers while ensuring the business runs as smoothly as it can during this difficult time. We are actively monitoring the situation and are taking the advice laid out by the government in their daily briefings.
Our Technical, Sales and Admin staff are still available by email, phone or live chat during our normal office hours.
- Due to the recent government advice, we have taken the decision to close our showroom to protect our staff and customers. For those that have pre-booked, we will be in touch to find alternative arrangements.
- Our office staff are now working remotely. We are trying to keep disruption to a minimum; however, due to this distributed workforce, there is the possibility of delays on responses to queries and quotation requests.
- Our factories and suppliers currently remain open and are operating as usual.
- Deliveries remain on target as International and domestic freight transport is classified by the UK government as an essential activity in the context of its travel advice. The advice against non-essential travel is not intended to apply to international and domestic freight transport.
- We have now suspended our installations, to protect our staff and customers.
- We will be in contact to reschedule installations as soon as it is safe to do so.
Where to find the latest information
Updates on COVID-19: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus